Saturday, April 14, 2012

nia experience

today i finally did something towards my new years resolution, only took me 4 months. a lot of people i know have been raving about zumba classes and i was going to join my local one until it filled up, that will teach me to leave things to the last minute! so instead i thought i would try my hand at nia dance fitness instead and oh my word if there is a class here to you join, join, join. the only way i can think to describe it is that it feels like a combination of yoga, zumba, marshal arts and a little ballet. we did lots of difference routines and my amazing teacher kept saying that it is very important to do things your own way, so if something doesn't feel right with your body change it. i loved this attitude towards the class as i felt that i got alot more out of it. i left the class feeling awake and thoroughly relaxed which i found really weird as i had just been working out for an hour. cannot wait for my class week now :D x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment