Wednesday, April 11, 2012

style attitude

so after nearly 8 months living in the US i have noticed a change in my attitude towards my day to day sense of style. i'm sorry to say that long gone are the days when i would spend all morning in front of the mirror trying on different outfits before finally settling on one. now its a case of which top and jeans/sweatpants combo wont i mind having things split or wiped on (i look after 3 boys age 3, 5 and 8) but after realising just how many lovely things i have in my wardrobe (i still manage to spend all of my wages on clothes) i am taking a stand and vowing to wear which ever outfit i feel like regardless of the day of the week or what the boys could possibly want to play with and add to my outfit with :D


my happy place :D


have you ever been stuck in a style rut? how did you break out of it? x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment