Friday, May 4, 2012

love that friday feeling

today i'm joining in in my first link up, high five for friday with Lauren at from my grey desk. i love this idea, having to look back on my week for all the good things that happened just makes me appreciate them even more :D so here goes...



one of the many perks of working with children, making cupcakes for no reason, my youngest little boy i look after insisted on purple frosting :D


guilty pleasures, slightly warmer weather = strawberries appearing in the fridge again and as usual i can turn the healthiest thing into something devilishly naughty.


on wednesday my friend and i went out for dinner at our local puerto rican restaurant, La Isla, followed by a movie, the lucky one with the gorgeous Zac Efron, i swear that boy just gets better and better with time.


i have worn my floral peep toes (bought from matalan a few years ago) all week, yes even when it was raining, i am determined to have summer arrive and stay for at least a few months and here is my latest effort - summer shoes all the time :D


and finally... friday means the end of work and the beginning of the weekend. i am looking forward to going out with the girls tonight, shopping at the weekend and lazy mornings with one of the many books sat of my shelf staring at my.

hope you enjoyed my first high five for friday link up x x x


No comments:

Post a Comment