Monday, May 28, 2012

style me may week 3

week three girlies, as if its here already, i feel like i'm flying through the style me may month. fifty fifty week this week, some easy days with my wardrobe and some not lol. loved the see me blush day , with whats in my wardrobe i could have had this challenge all week. my difficult one was ivy league preppy, not really my style at all but thats what this is all about so enjoy :D

day 15 - ivy league preppy


this is one of the more challenging days, i don't really do preppy but this is the closest i can get within my wardrobe. when i think of preppy i think stripes so here is my interpretation.

day 16 - see me blush
this is my favourite, favourite day. i love nude tones - rose, blush, cream and peach. so i decided not to do an outfit post as as you can see i could do quite a few of them but instead to showcase some of my favourite pieces.



day 17 - your style icon

one of my style icons is the lovely emma watson. whether dressed up for a premium or dressed down in jeans and sweatshirts this girl has style. she is also a queen of transformation no longer portrayed as the book worm witch hermione she has blossomed into a fashion leader known for her daring pixie cut and many advertising campaigns such as lancome and burberry to name a few.

via

day 18 - colour blocking
via


i love colour but unfortunately it has been a very busy few days and i didn't have time to create a photograph for this challenge but thank god for pinterest :D so here a my favourites - colour blocking nails, loved this very caggie from made in chelsea so i had a go my self. but the best outfit goes to miss sarah jessica parker love the clashing red and pink :D

day 19 - dress up a t shirt

again feel really bad that i have had to resort to pinterest for this challenge but with 3 boys running me in circles i barely had time to think today but if i had the time to do this outfit post myself i would have done something very similar. as soon as i think dress up a t shirt i think of a plain tee with loads of necklaces :D

day 20 - an expensive splurge

these are my favourite pair of boots. now they are not my most expensive purchase to date but when i bought them i was still just working weekends so my income was pretty small. at the time paying £60 on a pair of boots was a lot. i have had these for ages and wear them all the time which is what i told myself i would do when i was trying to convince myself to enter my card details into asos to pay about a quarter of my wages on one pair of boots. looking back well worth it :D

day 21 - shows off your gams

first for this one i had to figure out what gams were and low and behold apparently they are legs. so what do i wear when i want to show off my leg... shorts with heels :D whenever i wear this combo i feel great , the heels give me a bit of extra height which is always a bonus.

day 22 - pearls

i own a couple of pearl jewellery pieces but this is my favourite. as its so long it can double as a necklace or wrap around bracelet. i found it in a charity shop over the summer while on a mini road trip with my best friend so this what not only a bargin but whenever i where it it brings back memories of the summer :D

No comments:

Post a Comment