1. my favourite thing about this week has to be the gorgeous weather we have been having here in the pacific north west :D loving the sunshine, spent the best part of the week sat out on the deck.
2. this week has also been about socialising and catching up for me. i've been out to the movies (saw the 5 year engagement, omg so funny, jason segel is a genius) and out for dinner with my girlies here and skyped with everyone back home in the uk a couple of time as well.
3. finally found a lovely mac to weather on those slightly chilly days when i popped into american eagle yesterday. gorgeous stone colour, waist belt but the best part was it was on sale so happy happy.
4. vampire diaries and the secret circle had their season finales this week, amazing endings but what am i going to watch now?
5. and finally mothers day is on sunday here in the US so i'll be taking a little moment to think about my wonderful mum back in the uk but also about my host mum here who has made me feel like a part of the family :D