Saturday, June 30, 2012

review: origins super spot remover

this week has been one of those weeks where i wanted to take my skin off with sand paper. due to a deadly mix of sun, chlorine and sun cream my skin is in such awful condition. unfortunately its just one of things that i couldn't do anything about as i can't go on holiday with out sun cream; typical english girl, my skin is very fair as my blog title shall explain and burns so easily. so while i was away i popped into the local macy's and picked up this little jar which i have heard so many raves about.

i was an origins virgin until this week but i have been throughly converted. the origins super spot remover contains caffeine and red algae to reduce redness and salicylic acid to speed the healing of blemishes. this might sound weird but i prefer it when i use a skincare product that i can feel working, either a tingle or a slight sting, this feels slightly cold and leaves the area i have dabbed it on feeling very tight. after a weeks use i can see a notable difference in my skin, the blemishes i had are clearing and not leaving a mark either and my skin feels so much better, not clogged up anymore.

origins super spot remover retails at $13.50 and i think its well worth the money. the only thing i will say is that the bottle is so tiny, i'm talking smaller than my thumb but hopefully will last a while. i am currently looking into changing my entire skin care routine to an origins one after this great experience as my current neutrogena oil free acne stress control one is no longer working for me (i use their power clear scrub, 3-in-1 hydrating acne treatment and night cleansing pads).

if any of you use origins skincare products i'd love to hear how they work for you and what you recommend before i make the investment :D x x x



No comments:

Post a Comment