Friday, July 27, 2012

high five :)

yes its time to high five for friday with Lauren over at from my grey desk. another busy week this week with all 3 boys in camp so i basically played taxi and ferried them to and from all week. but i did find a few quiet moments for some me time and also for a mini shopping trip and dinner out with my girlies :D


 


1. little late night shopping trip to target and i came home with these two beauties, both $24.99
2. sushi dinner with the girls mid week, lots of yummy food, good company and gossip to get me through to the weekend (image via)
3. discovered the free paperbacks section at my local library, no taking out books just take them and return when your finished, no return date or late charges :)
4. finally order my naked 2 palette form urban decay, now just have to sit and wait for the post man to bring me my goodies lol (image via)
5. another little purchase while i was out shopping that just happened to land in my basket, wooden circle ring from claire's accessorises $7.50

hope you all had a good week, enjoy the week :D x x x





2 comments: