Sunday, July 22, 2012

NOTD: essie mojito madness




yes, yes i caved yet again. another little essie nail polish managed to find its way into my ever growing collection, oops :) this shade, mojito madness, is from the 2012 summer collection and is a gorgeous greeny/ turquoise. it actually looks a little more blue in real life but apparently my camera wanted to capture the greenness. this summer i have been loving bright nails, particularly green hues. i have been loving sinful colours open seas shade which unfortunately i scraped the last bit out of the other day, so here is its replacement. as with my previous colours i love the quality of the nail varnish, the opaque finish you can achieve after just two coats and the cute design of the little bottles. come pay day fear or desire and bikini so teeny both from the summer collection my just make an appearance in my room as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment