Wednesday, July 25, 2012

oh how pinteresting #1

a couple of weeks ago i finally jumped on the pinterest band wagon and i have to say i'm already addicted :D its like flicking through a magazine and virtually putting post-it notes on my favourite things and then creating a mood board i can go back to and sigh over. it is the most random collection of pictures i have ever seen, especially if you don't search a particular category. today i'm joining michelle over at the vintage apple for the first time for her weekly link up "oh how pinteresting wednesday" to show you guys my pins of the week. if you're interested in following me on pinterest my username is lilywhitengrose :D

seeing as this is my first pinterest link up i thought i would go through my boards starting this week with my favourite FASHION :D this is one is so full  of pins that are my kinds style it was really difficult to whittle it down to a handful but here are my favourites...






1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 78

as you can see from the pins above i love layers, honestly cannot wait for fall ad winter so i can wrap up again :) i have quite a neutral base colour palette but i love a good pop of colour which i usually add with some gorgeous shoes and yes they usual are peep toes. i am obsessed with patterns; stripes, spots lace, you name i love it and to bring it all together a sprinkling of silver on my fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment