Saturday, August 11, 2012

100 things that make me happy #3

carrying on with ode to happiness today :) here is the third part of my what make me happy list. after doing this i have come to appreciate the things around me and what i have even more than before.  i tried to have a theme for these post and that kind of worked for the first two but i'm afraid these second to may be more random. i am a list girl at heart and that is what this has turned into, however there is something even better about being able to just list 100 things that make me happy without having to think about it :D

image via
51. my mums lasagne
52. fireworks
53. swimming in a lake
54. chunky jumpers in winter
55. weekends off work
56. hairdresser appointments
57. emails from my grandparents
58. long bubble baths
59. travelling abroad
60. high heels
61. not having to set my alarm clock
62. strawberry milkshake
63. watching trailers
64. photo booths
65. day trips to the beach
66. writing lists
67. remembering my dream from last night
68. long hair
69. cats in the house
70. driving with windows down
71. free samples
72. hugs from a little one
73. staying up all night talking
74. smores
75. surfing with my girls

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Such a great list! Stopping by from the blog hop! Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou, final part coming next weekend :) thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete