Saturday, August 18, 2012

100 things that make me happy #4

here is it my final instalment of my 100 things that make me happy list. having done this has really put things into perspective for me. i have so many good things going on in my life and its nice from time to time to remember what they all are and take the time to really appreciate them. i have loved doing this and it has certainly really helped me through a really bad week when i wrote my first part of this list. so again here it is a couple more things that make me really really happy :)

image via
76. ice pops
77. visits from home
78. licking the bowl and the spoon
79. laughing till your sides hurt
80. opening champagne bottles
81. holding babies
82. my best friends
83. scrap booking
84. aviator sunglasses
85. boys asleep before 9pm
86. colour of trees in autumn
87. bargains
88. putting your feet up at the cinema
89. watching the rain when you're inside
90. floppy hats
91. proper cadburys chocolate
92. charity shops
93. polaroid cameras
94. a good clean out
95. road trips
96. making dinner for friends
97. tan lines
98. picnics
99. charm bracelets

and finally...

100. my lovely readers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment