Wednesday, August 29, 2012

current crush thursday: back to school

maybe its because the boys and i are on the count down to school starting again (them counting how many more days they have at home and me counting how long it is until life goes back to normal when they finally go back after 3 months off!) but recently i am loving the preppy look. now this surprised me more than anyone else because this isn't a look i wear, can pull off or normally relate to but its my current crush. i just can't get enough of blazers, satchels and loafers!

today i'm linking up with danielle over at framed frosting for her weekly link up current crush thursday :D who knows after making this post maybe i'll be brave and inject a little preppyness into my wardrobe :)





1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6








6 comments:

  1. Ah i adore those satchels.....particularly the neon coloured ones...need one in my life xx
    http://toxylicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. dying dying dying over the red bag!! (i got your email, its in the need to answer now file… I'm not ignoring you!! lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't ot gorgeous i found it on pinterest, trying to find out where its from, i NEED this in my life lol :) thanks missus, whenever you get a minute :D

      Delete
  3. I have been going through some of your posts and loving the experience. You have created a wonderful space. I love everything about it.
    I can see that your followers are young and trendy . . . and under my older exterior, I am very young and trendy at heart.
    I am your newest follower and I would be honored if you favored me by following me back. Thank you for this lovely site, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is such a sweet comment thank you so much, really put a smile on my face. glad you enjoyed my little blog and welcome :D

      Delete