Wednesday, August 8, 2012

current crush thursday: coloured jeans

current crush thursday with danielle over at framed frosting is here again already, cannot believe how quickly the days are flying by again, summer will over in the blink of an eye :( but for now i'm going to concentrate on lovely summer colours in my current crush of coloured jeans.

coloured jeans are a great way for those who are a little colour shy to inject some major wow into an outfit, they work equally as well with the colour chameleons out there to rock the colour blocking trend. i love coloured jeans, they are so fun and with the lovely weather we are having at the moment make me feel so summery. the best thing is that with them being so popular at the moment they come in literally ever colour under the sun so there is something out there for everyone, my personal favourite are pastel jeans, particularly peachy ones. i love these with a simple striped top and pumps :) what do you guys think, do you love the colour jeans trend or are you a natural denim girl at heart?

10 comments:

  1. I am LOVING colored jeans! The mint ones are my favorite - and I love the orange for fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love the mint ones and the peachy ones too, hoping to add a few pairs to my wardrobe soon :)

      Delete
  2. I love this look too! I really do...just on the right people!! I wish I could pull it off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know what you mean, i dont have any coloured jeans yet but im hoping a little shopping trip at the weekend will change that :)

      Delete
  3. Just when I think I have enough colored jeans in my life you make me want purple and dark green! Love it!

    Chris
    chubbetteadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry lol but those colours would look amazing in fall :D

      Delete
  4. I too have been obsessing over colored jeans! I own coral and mint and am hoping to add a yellow and dark green soon :)

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i really like the dark green and i saw a khaki coloured pair aswell, they may be in my wardrobe for fall :)

      Delete
  5. Hi there! I'm following you from the Return the Favor blog hop. Stop by and visit soon.
    xo Sandra
    redrose-vintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, hope you like what you've read :) ill pop over :)

      Delete