Wednesday, August 1, 2012

current crush thursday: ombre hair

today i'm joining danielle at framed frosting and her co-hosts kristen over at from kristen, with love and jessie from coming from a place of yes for their thursday link up, current crush thursday. my current crush is the ombre hair trend that has been going round this summer. i love this look, its a great way for those of you with have dyed or highlighted hair who want to grow it out and still have it look great. lots of celebrities have rocked this look recently including rachel bilson, drew barrymore and jessica biel. its a really interesting look that many girls can rock as you can keep your natural hair colour whilst experimenting with others. i have also seen the ombre look tried with pastel colours, one word amazing!

i have dark brown hair and am actually thinking about trying the style myself but i wouldn't have my ends as blonde as any of these pictures, i was thinking more of a light brown. what do you guys think?


image via
image via
image via
image via

Current Crush Thursdays
                                                        

14 comments:

  1. The ombre hair style is GORGEOUS, my friend did it and it came out great!

    Caitlin
    http://charmcolorfully.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think its gorgeous, may have to give it a go :)

      Delete
  2. I love ombre hair! I think dark brown with light brown would look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou, just have to pluck up the courage and do it lol :)

      Delete
  3. Hey girl! Just got mine done like this! I'm in love! :)

    Found ya through CCT!

    Danielle...
    http://bellaella2121.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. know what you mean i am loving this look, may have to book myself a hair appointment for a new style this weekend :) thanks for stopping by :D

      Delete
  4. The hair in that first picture is sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its lovely isn't it, wish my hair was like that :)

      Delete
  5. I'm loving this current trend. I want to do it so bad but m so hesitant. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know i love it but it would be a big change for me, just have to pluck up the courage lol love the link up :)

      Delete
  6. Just getting the time to go through and see everyone's current crushes. Ok so I just got my hair done recently and this is kinda what I got done... unintentionally. It is on the path to being ombre, but next time I am going ombre all the way! I didn't even know what it was until the hair stylist mentioned it. lol I love it now! Following you via GFC. So glad I found your blog, I am excited to keep up and see what all you got goin' on. :) I blog over at dalaynadillon.blogspot.com Talk to ya soon!
    Dalayna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats great , bet it looks lovely. i am loving this look at the moment and really want to get mine done but my hair is so dark that i dont think i could pull of having it blonde at the ends so i might try it ending in a light brown :) thankyou so much for following and welcome :)

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous!! I wish I could pull this look off! Thanks for linking up! I'm trying to follow your blog, but for some reason this computer wont let me. I'm on vacation and using my dad's computer, so that may be why. I'll try again when I get back home! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your welcome, i only just discovered the link but i love it :) thats great thankyou so much, ill keep a look out for my new follower :)

      Delete