Friday, August 31, 2012

lovely little things

this friday i am especially excited for, as it means one more gone until i have my family coming over from england for a visit here in seattle in only 2 weeks. i haven't seen them since april so as you can probably guess i am on the countdown :D today i'm linking up with lauren at from my grey desk to look back on this week and relive and appreciate the little things that happened that made me smile in high five for friday...

1. apparently green was my colour this week. i have been loving guacamole with everything, green fruit and veggie smoothies and a little treat i found green mnm's - mint and dark chocolate flavour, lets just say there has always been an open packet on my desk for the last week, yummy :)

2. this week the house is family central. we have had visitors from the east coast and there is a big anniversary in my host family so this weekend is bbqs, dinners and then a trip to the fair on sunday which i am really looking forward. i love it when the family comes to stay, they are such lovely people.

3. i got an email from my best friend back home to say that she had booked her seattle plane tickets for october to come and see me!!! she is now also coming for a week not just a few days, excited is not even the word :)

4. little bit of a beauty haul this week (oops) but have been trying new products and writing reviews so stay tuned to see what i have been loving.

5. my host mum and i made the most of the boys being at a sleepover at their auntie's this week and went out for dinner and i tried my first pho. one word yum!!!

as i mentioned in my intro i have family coming soon so i will be MIA for 2 weeks, now as you guys know i am relatively new to the blogging world so i'm not really sure if this is the right way to do this but its the only way i know so here goes. i would love someone to do a guest post while i am away just so that my blog isn't too neglected and so that you guys still have something to read as i really appreciate you guys popping over to read what i write. if anyone is interested drop me an email at lilywhiteenglishrose@gmail.com, thank you would be a huge help :D

2 comments:

  1. can't wait to see your reviews!

    Happy Friday! Stop by and say hello! :)
    nichollvincent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lots coming in the next week :D thanks for stopping by, happy friday :D

      Delete