Monday, August 27, 2012

loving lately: layers

now this may be a bit of an inappropriate post seeing as the weather is really nice at the moment but today i am linking up with rachel over at lalalists for her new link up of loving lately and my chosen topic is layers. yes i know technically it is still summer but honestly i cannot wait for it to be autumn. autumn is my favourite season, i love the weather, the clothes and the colours and cannot wait to fill my wardrobe with jumpers, thick cardigans and boots.  so today i am sharing my longing for the next season with a post sbout layering.

for me layering is such an easy look to pull off. i mainly stick to a neutral colour palette when layering and then add a pop of colour with a scarf, jewellery or handbag. now this might be a little understated for some people but using neutrals means i can create more looks within the confines of my wardrobe. here are some of my favourite layered looks :)



1 / 2 / 3 

18 comments:

  1. Lovin the floral, stripes, and tweet outfit! so cute!

    Thanks for linking up doll!

    xoxo
    R

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your welcome :) love the link up. its cute right, i would never have thought about putting those all together but they look great, may have to try it out :D

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, I love these outfits. Those are absolutely what I would love to wear every single day!
    Dalayna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know me too, just have to buy the bits for my fall wardrobe and hopefully i will lol :)

      Delete
  3. Hello :)

    Stopping by from the GFC blog hop today! Hope you are haveing a great week so far.

    I´m a new follower!

    Smooches from Germany,
    Anni // http://grapefruitprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for following, hope you enjoy the blog and your week :D

      Delete
  4. Stopping by the from blog hop! I love layers too, I'm stocking up on H&M basics and sweaters in time for fall :)

    Your newest follower,
    Caitlin
    http://charmcolorfully.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love h&m for basics and they have some great pieces for the in between weather at the moment :)

      Delete
  5. Layers are so perfect lately! Especially with this in-between weather we're getting here in New England! This makes me so excited for fall!

    Thanks for linking up! :)

    xo Niki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for stopping by :) i know i cannot wait for fall, its my favourite season :)

      Delete
  6. Those are some great looks! I love layering in the fall!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really not a huge fan of fall...but when it does come, layering is the way to go! I don't like being cold!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So nice to meet you first time here I found you on the GFC link up today! Newest follower come and follow back if you get a chance.
    xox
    Ash
    http://abpetite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for following :) love the link up :D

      Delete
  9. I can't wait to wear layers either...I got a scarf for my birthday that I had been coveting. But, it has been 100 here so I haven't been able to break it in yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. possibly my favourite look, i cant wait to go shopping for all my fall clothes :) hope it cools down soon for your lovely scarf :D

      Delete