Friday, August 17, 2012

NOTD: essie jelly apple


today i'm joining the nail files, the nail obsessed link up bought to you by myvickiliciouslife.com and fabulousbutevil.com. yes girlies here is another one, this week its essie jelly apple. a gorgeous juicy red that i wouldn't describe as opaque like i would with all of the other essie colours i have tried. its rather more like its name describes, jelly-like, which i feel doesn't make it a harsh red. the colour goes on lovely and after a couple of coats my white tips are fully covered. i know i've said this like a million times but i love the essie brand. the colour range is amazing and the quality of the polish itself is fab. another thing that i love but i honestly hadn't thought about until i read about it on another review was how quickly they dry, by the time i've painted all of my nails they are ready for another coat, so no smudges. i have quite a collection now and with the amount that it takes to cover the nails i can see it lasting me a long time.

12 comments:

  1. wow! that is a gorgeous red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost bought this last week. I think I will now. So pretty!

    Stopping by from the linkup! :)
    Christina at Easily Entertained

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou for stopping by :) its such a nice colour :)

      Delete
  3. It does look like a jelly! I love red polish (it's all I wear on my toes!) so I'm for sure going to find this! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your welcome, its such a pretty shade of red, i love it :)

      Delete
  4. such a pure shade of red - it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its so nice :) goes on gorgeously with only a couple of coats :D

      Delete