Wednesday, August 29, 2012

oh how pinteresting #6

how many times have you gone onto facebook or on blogs and seen pictures with quotes written over the top. now i don't know about you but i always love reading these, they never fail to bring a smile to my face :) so today i am linking up with michelle over at the vintage apple for her weekly link up, oh how pinteresting.

one of the boards i keep going back to whenever i feel like i need a little soulful pick me up is one called words to live by. here i have collected quotes that make me stop and think, make me smile and make me appreciate what i have in my life. today i thought i would share some of these with you and hope you find them as uplifting as i do :D 

image via

image via

image via

image via

image via






4 comments:

  1. Love all these!!!! Thanks for linking up with us for Wonderful Wednesdays!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou :) nice to read these to put things in perspective :D your welcome, love the link up!!

      Delete