Wednesday, August 15, 2012

oh how pintersting #4

hello lovely readers, today i'm linking up with michelle over at the vintage apple for her weekly link up, oh how pinteresting. this week i have chosen yet another foodie post for you except with a little twist. this post is a two parter, all about event planning. with my love of food, arty background and slight obsession with lists and organisation, event planning is a career i have been looking into and thinking about for some time. so while the ideas are whizzing round my head again i thought i would make to posts to my maybe future career, the first focusing on food and the second on theme and styles of events :)







1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11

6 comments:

  1. Yeah, I am so hungry now lol.. love the pins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pinterest is awful for that, i always come off it feeling starving lol

      Delete
  2. I LOVE Pinterest. I am seeking help for my addiction. LOL *kidding* :)

    I am your newest follower from the GFC hop. If you have a moment and would like to, you can visit me here The Things We Find Inside
    Thanks,
    Tami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol i should probably consider help lol thank you so much so following and welcome :) ill be popping over soon :D

      Delete
  3. Those fruit kabobs look INCREDIBLE! Love your pins!!! You made me super hungry! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol whenever i come off pinterest i'm always starving lol i made the fruit kebabs for the boys i look after they loved them :)

      Delete