Tuesday, August 14, 2012

sunshine, splashing, space needle

hope you are all having lovely sunny weather like we are enjoying in seattle at the moment :) the other day the boys and i took advantage of the sun and after a morning in the science centre we walked over to the huge fountain in seattle centre to cool off. this thing is huge, W loved it but C was a little scared by the huge water jets and so mainly splashed around in the puddles by my feet. and of course i didn't escape the water either, at one point the fountain decided to squirt the whole crowd, needless to say i got soaked but on a hot day like that i'm not going to complain about a little water :D





8 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I'm stopping by from the blog hop. I'm one of the co-hosts! Thanks for linking up!

    Looking forward to getting to know you better! :)

    -Alexis
    www.livingthewifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hiya! your welcome i am loving the link up, looking forward to meeting so many lovely people like yourself :)

      Delete
  2. Such cute photos!
    Visiting from the GFC blog hop. Do visit my blog when you have time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seattle looks absolutely beautiful. Have never been there, but would love to go there one day! New follower :) I love reading what other Brits are getting up to in the States.
    Katie
    abritandheryank.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for following, glad you enjoying hearing about my adventures - lots more to come :D

      Delete
  4. This looks like so much fun! I'm so glad to have found you via the GFC blog hop and I'm your newest follower. Feel free to stop by my blog anytime- I'm currently hosting my August giveaway which I would love for you to enter for a chance to win products from Sibu Beauty! Happy Tuesday!

    Veralynn
    joiedeveralynn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you its a great place, and on a super hot day like it was so refreshing :) have to say i love a giveaway ill be popping over soon :) thank you so much for following, it means so much :D

      Delete