Wednesday, September 5, 2012

arm candy

maybe it was my little jewellery spending spree last week (see post here) but this week i cannot get enough for bracelets and watches or better yet the watches that come with bracelets as well :) it is the perfect way to add colour into your outfit or even add an accessory if you don't normally where them as it is so easy, just pile them on. i've seen collections with friendship bracelets, bangles and clasps, whatever you like just layer it on. i am loving the colour combinations out there too, my favourite has to be gold, coral and turquoise, HEAVEN. today i'm linking up for current crush thursday with danielle over at framed frosting hosted this month with kristen at the wright stuff, loving that current crush is continuing :D





 
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8

12 comments:

  1. Yes, these are A-mazing! Seriously, I want every single one of them. I won't even feel bad for having all of them... okay maybe I would, but these are so gorgeous. I think 3 and 6 are my favorites.
    Dalayna
    www.dalaynadillon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, i might feel a little guilty if i got all of them but i'm sure once i had them on the guilt would disappear quite quickly lol :)

      Delete
  2. Those leopard bangles are amazing! Love them!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am in love with them, these are from tory burch but i have seen similar one in j crew, think i know where my weeks pay will be going lol :D

      Delete
  3. I love all the wrap bracelets I keep seeing everywhere! I especially love that wrap watch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the wrap watches are my favourite as many come with bracelets attached :D

      Delete
  4. Wow that gold buckle band in the Marc Jacobs photo is unreal...love them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love that, but i've seen anything like it anywhere may need to some online shopping :)

      Delete
  5. What awesome picks! I love that Marc Jacobs watch!

    Brittany Michelle
    blog.thesapphirebee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its gorgeous, may have to go on my christmas list, is it too early to be thinking about christmas? lol

      Delete
  6. I am way into the chunky, up the arm bracelet trend. I think it looks super cute/chic, but the way they all JANGLE drives me crazy! The things we sacrifice for fashion, huh? Fun crush!

    ReplyDelete