Thursday, September 27, 2012

change is coming :D

image via
just a little shout out from me today with some exciting news! my little blog recently reached over 100 followers on GFC and i cannot tell you how amazing that is to me. i started this blog as a way of recording my little adventures in the states and whatever comes after this, sharing my favourite things (nail polish and books) and the odd recipe that i couldn't resist trying. i never thought in a million years that i would have people genuinely interested in what i wrote or have such lovely people leaving equally lovely comments :D so a massive thank you to each and everyone of you who has ever followed, commented or viewed my little neck of the woods here x x x

so as the title suggests i have some things in the works that are ready to go or in the process, the first being facebook. yes i have done it, the lily white english rose now has its own facebook page! (very excited hence all the exclamation marks) so i would love it if you would pop over (link here) and like the page. also i'm going to have some tweaks to the blog done itself, think of it as re-doing its make up lol so keep your eyes open for some changes :D

finally and most importantly i am going to be having my very first giveaway!!! i know i have already said it but its you guys are what makes my little blog what it is and as a way of saying a massive huge gigantic thank you i wanted to give a little something back. so next month keep a look out for a chance to win a beauty bag filled with all my favourite things that i have raved about on the lily white english rose :D

6 comments: