Friday, September 7, 2012

créme brûlèe

this is one of my favourite nail polishes, shocking i know as its not an essie one lol. the lovely colour is a relvon nail enamel called créme brûlèe. i love this for so many reasons, firstly i love a metallic nail varnish and this one manages to cover my white nail tips after just 2 coats. the other main reason is that the shade is sensational, i feel like i can (and do) wear it all the time. in summer it reminds me of sunshine, then in fall its fits in lovely with all the red and orange shades and finally in winter its just the most christmasy colour and looks great with holiday dresses at the christmas party :D



10 comments:

  1. That is a GREAT color. I like it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, it very pretty but looks very gold in these pics, its slightly more nude in real life :)

      Delete
  2. Have you tried Essie's Good as Gold? It's a metallic very similiar to this color!




    *Stopping over from the linkup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh no i haven't but that sounds right up my street, i'll have to keep my eyes open for it thanks for the recommendation :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. thankyou, i was really impressed and i had it on my nails for about 3 days before it chipped!

      Delete
  4. that's a beautiful color! i think i need that for fall!

    stopping by from the weekend blog walk!

    Liz

    i couldn't help but wonder...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its gorgeous in fall :D thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  5. Definitely adding this to my to-get list! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete