Tuesday, September 18, 2012

follow me wednesday co-host

hey people :D today i have the pleasure of co hosting the follow me wednesday blog hop with trisha from 3 four and under and some other lovely ladies :D enjoy!!!

Welcome to Follow Me Wednesday Blog Hop!
3 Four and Under is proud to bring you {Follow Me Wednesday} Please welcome this weeks co-hosts!  Storybook Reality   The View from 510 Adventures with Captain Destructo The Lily White English Rose  Thank you for linking up each week, we really appreciate it!   This is a wonderful way to meet new people and follow some awesome blogs!
Please remember to tell your friends!  The more the merrier!
Here is what you do!
1. Please add your blog address to the blog hop list.
2. Please follow the host and co-host blogs! 3. We would love you to tweet about the blog hop.
4.  Please place the Follow Me Wednesday button somewhere on your blog
5.  If you are new to this hop, Welcome, and please leave us a comment and we will be sure to follow you back!  And make sure to visit this weeks co-hosts and show them some love.
 6. Then, visit the other blogs on the list. 
Follow them and I'm sure they will follow you back!
Please leave them a comment telling them you are visiting them from {Follow Me Wednesday}!
We all love comments!
Please link up family appropriate blogs only, any blogs that are not family appropriate will be deleted
3FourAndUnder
 

26 comments:

  1. Hi, I found you through Follow Me Wednesday! Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, this is the first time i have co-hosted so am super excited :D thanks again for following :D

      Delete
  2. At some point this week, I plan on creating a page just for blog hops and will share buttons and aim to write about the hosts etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is a great idea, i have such a hard time remembering which blog hops are happening when, would be a great idea to have them all in one place :D

      Delete
  3. Newest follower from the blog hop. Would love a follow back. : ) If interested please enter my new giveaway for a Spring Fling Flower Watch Ring.

    Julie from Stlavonlady – Scatterbrained In St. Louis

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely blog you have! I'm your newest follower xx

    myprettymummy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks, thats so sweet thanks for following :D

      Delete
  5. I am following you from the hop: Follow Me Wednesday! Glad to meet you! Come visit me sometime! Can't wait to read more!!!
    XO~ Stephany @ The Midnight Hershey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you enjoyed it, keep a look out for whats up next big beauty haul and photo diary :D

      Delete
  6. followed you via Follow Me Wednesday. very nice site. looking forward to your updates. please visit my blog and hope you'll follow me... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's brilliant to see you Co hosting. Love your site and have got some fab design ideas. I'm a Londoner living in Baltimore USA so know what it is to be a fish out of water. Pop over to my blog any time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was a great experience!! i ahve some more co-hosts coming up in the next couple of months so watch this space :D thank you and its lovely to meet someone else in the same situation :D

      Delete
  8. Thanks for hosting =) You were the only blog that I wasn't already following, so I am glad to have "met" you! Check out my blog if you get a chance.

    Sarah @ Our Family of Three
    woodsfamilyofthree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a new follower, please come and check out these blogs :)

    http://unorganizedchaosx3.blogspot.com
    http://diaryofabfmama.blogspot.com
    http://whatlilboyzrmadeof.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there! I'm a new follower from the Wednesday Blog Hop! I'd love a follow back at www.sugarplumsandlollipops.blogspot.com and Pinterest! I follow back all of my Pinterest followers :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice!

    p.s. I'm having a giveaway from Sunglasses Shop if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey lady! It appears I'm already a GFC + Twitter follower, but I gotcha on Bloglovin' now too. :)

    Thanks so much for linking up with us! :D Hope to see you next time!

    ♥Nicole @ Me + the Moon

    ReplyDelete