Friday, September 28, 2012

i'm a recessionista

as if its friday already and the last friday in september no less, where has the year gone seriously!! its going to be christmas before we know it, not that i will complain about that i love christmas :) anyhoo just a quick post from me today as i have the kiddo to look after but i thought i would show you the colour that have been gracing my nails all week. both are very fall colours and both are from the new fall collection from essie. the first lovely shade is recessionista, gorgeous colour :) normally i 'm a dark dark almost black purple kinda girl but this one really caught my eye. its a fab plum purple colour that actually stayed on my nails for a full  days without a single chip anywhere, i was well impressed. but as much as i loved the colour after a week starring at the same colour on my nails i redid them last night with essie miss fancy pants. a very nude shade with undertones of brown and taupe. its very neutral which i have found very refreshing after having lots of colour on my nails the last couple of weeks. i'm  linking up for the nail files with fabulous but evil and my vickilicious life, and mani monday :D have a fab weekend x



21 comments:

  1. I love both of these! The neutrals are out in full force this fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou and yes i am loving neutrals on my nails for fall :D

      Delete
  2. Recessionista looks really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a lovely shade, actually the whole of their autumn collection is fab, i have my eye on stylenomics next its a deep green :D

      Delete
  3. Love love love both of these colors, got to pick them up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are great and even better compared with back home in the uk the essie brand so cheap over here in the states :D

      Delete
  4. I don't paint my nails, but my TOES are always fancy!! I love BOTH these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing colors :)
    I love them both!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two gorgeous colours..I'm a massive Essie fan..xx

    P.S Found and Following you from the Love my post blog hop :)

    Yewizzy @ She Loves The Finer Things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou for stopping by anf for following, always nice to meet another essie fan lol

      Delete
  7. I love both colors and need that nude one asap!

    Stopping by from the linkup! :)
    Christina at Easily Entertained

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that vampy red colour, gorgeous! I need to find me some Essie recessionista asap! :)

    xxx
    Renee
    www.thelitesideoflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love both of those colors! Thank you so much for linking up with Mani Monday!

    xo,
    Heather @ Glitter and Gloss

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love recessionista - hope I spelled that right, I'm too lazy to scroll up and make sure :P It's such a pretty deep pink - great for fall!

    ReplyDelete