Wednesday, September 5, 2012

luscious locks

today lets talk about hair. this year has had a lot of changes for my hair. firstly after 22 years i finally coloured my hair, nothing drastic mind just a deep red tint to enhance my natural colour. i loved it and couldn't believe it had taken me so long to do it. my sister laughs at me as she is a chameleon when it comes to hair colours, she had been blonde, brunette, red and some colours in between. the other big change that my hair had to go through was my move from the uk to the states. now some of you might be thinking what the hell? but when i moved the difference in the water affected my hair. it is now unfortunately slightly thinner than when before so i have to pay a lot more attention to it. and finally i am growing my hair, its already pretty long but i am loving the long hair look at the moment so i am hoping to add a few more inches to mine :)

so today after my little rabble about my hair i thought it would be appropriate to join in with the link up, oh how pinteresting, with michelle over at the vintage apple to show you guys my favourite hair styles, colours and styles :D






1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8

10 comments:

  1. All those are super pretty!

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aren't they lovely, i know what i'm going to be practising a the weekend lol

      Delete
  2. Too cute...love that damask background in pink! Your newest follower via the Wednesday hop.
    Anissa from Chasing Hailey
    http://chasinghailey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these styles! i've always wondered how girls do their hair so awesome! I seriously need lessons! Found you from the GFC blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know pinterest is great gives away all the secrets lol

      Delete
  4. What a cute blog! I love the trend of adding braids to otherwise simple hairstyles! It's such an easy way to make it look like you put a lot of effort into your hair haha
    I'm thrilled to be your newest follower and would love it if you could return the follow if you get the chance and wish to :)
    Best,
    Sapir
    coffeebooksandairplanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know i love braids added to hairstyles, it gives them that little something extra :) loving your new york photo diary, so jealous :D and cannot believe you have nearly all the state coins, i am only up to 20 or so, newest fowoller :D

      Delete
  5. Seriously love all those long styles!! I totally miss my long hair and it seems like it is taking forever for it to grow back!! New follower from the Return The Favor Hop :) Have a great one!!

    -Gina
    http://ramblesbygina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it will grow back soon enough, my hair is really long at the moment and takes forever to dry and style, at least you dont have that to deal with anymore :D

      Delete