Wednesday, September 12, 2012

my dream house

i have some exciting news!! ever since i moved over here to the states for my 2 years of au pairing my dad has joked on and on about how i am going to come home to find that they have moved and not told me where to. well the other day i was skyping and my dad dropped the bombshell that they have put the house up for sale!! i know, my first thought was where the hell am i going to live but when i had finally calmed down enough to listen to the rest of the story he explained that my sister and i are going to have our own place so that my parents can move into a smaller place :)

so needless to say after hearing this and being oh my good god so excited about it all i have done is look at housey type things all week. yes i know it is like a year away but i just can't help it, and my sister is so excited that she will have me all to herself after having been away for two years.

so this wednesday i decided that house type things would be the perfect topic for my oh how pinteresting link up with michelle over at the vintage apple as i have been looking at them so much. can i just say pinterest is a god send, i have so many ideas for our new place and i'm not even back in my home country yet. the hard thing now will be deciding which of all the lovely styles and designs i want to take inspiration from lol :)






1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8

6 comments:

  1. These are super great pics! My house would probably look like this too if I wasn't living with my boyf ;)

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are gorgeous aren't they, i have a feeling my sister and i will end up with a very colourful apartment :D

      Delete
  2. i loveeee that beadboard! and that dresser is beautiful as well!! i love having colorful pieces of furniture...it's so fun!

    happy wednesday!! :)

    xoxo, sarah grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are gorgeous right :) i am loving the neutral with the pop of colour :D

      Delete
  3. Love your pins!!!! I bought my first house last year and I'm still decorating and all of these are just my style!!! Love your blog!! Newest follower!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :D thats so exciting, not that i'm not loving my american adventure because i am, but i can't wait to live with my sister again and to have my own place to decorate :D thank you for following :D

      Delete