Thursday, September 20, 2012

guest post: the life of a not so ordinary wife

Hello! I am Melissa and I blog over at The Life of a Not So Ordinary Wife. I am a not so simple girl who obsesses over a new hobby about every week or so which let me tell you comes in handy when you're looking for new blog material! I've been married for 7 years to the love of my life and have been a pastors kid almost my full 27 years of living. Exciting, I know! I also have the whole sarcasm thing down pretty well ;) I have been blogging since February of this year and it has already taken over my world. HA, I LOVE it, like seriously love it. Oh and the friends I'm making while I'm doing something I love... ya, crazy, I know.
My recent hobby? Photography! That makes sense right? The "steps" to being a blogger. First start a blog, Second convince your husband you need a dslr to take "great" pictures. haha.
I would love to share of few of my favorite so far:
Hope you enjoyed :) Make sure and stop by my blog and say hi!! Oh and visit the GFC Blog Hop every Tuesday, It's a great way to meet new friends!

6 comments:

  1. Aw! The photos are lovely. (I'm a photographer ;) )So it looks like she's picked up a pretty good hobby. :)

    ♥Nicole @ Me + the Moon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lovely aren't they its my first guest post and i was so so grateful to melissa for helping out :D

      Delete
  2. love all the picture. sooo pretty!

    I followed you from the I love my online friends wed blog hop. :)
    I hope you will be so kindly to follow me back.

    www.rosdianalittleworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou, it was so lovely having someone do a guest post, i had never done one before :D

      Delete
  3. That looks so great. XO Jill

    jillianturner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aren't they fab :D melissa is so clever and it was so great having her as a guest for the day :D

      Delete