Friday, October 5, 2012

aloha friday hop co-host week 1


Hosted by:
......................


We are so excited to introduce you to this month's amazing,    
 Aloha Friday Hop Team 


These beautiful bloggers have made it their mission to share aloha and to work together to make the Aloha Friday Hop even more amazing in the days ahead.  

Please show your aloha for their incredible dedication by stopping by to comment on and follow each of their blogs.  
......................
Just A Few Simple Requests:  

Follow your Aloha Friday Hop hosts and team members.
(Please leave a comment with a link to your site and we will be sure to follow you back)

Link up your family friendly blogs 
(Or other sites and projects you'd like to share)

 Share this hop so that others might join in.
(If you'd like, you are welcome to post this hop on your site)

 Visit at least three other blogs and let them know you've come to share aloha.
(How lucky are we to start our wonderful weekends together, let's have fun with this)
......................

18 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing the aloha friday hop awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was my pleasure, im really excited about it as i am involved for the entire month!!!

      Delete
  2. Hi! I just hopped over from Geek Can Be Chic and following you now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A-L-O-H-A stopping by to share some sweet aloha with beautiful YOU and to thank you for making this hop so much sweeter.

    Happy Aloha Friday,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ALOHA missus :D the pleasure is all mine and thankyou so much for letting me be apart of it i have had a blast already and its only week one :D

      Delete
  4. New follower here.
    Thanks for hosing the link up. I'm looking forward to looking around! And that black cherry polish... I am SOOOOO going to go get me some! LUV it!
    nancy-of the crazy 9
    http://nancyvnjourney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thankyou for stopping by, glad you like my little blog over here :) honestly ever since i mentioned it its all i can think about gong to have to go and get some more my bottle is nearly empty lol :)

      Delete
  5. Hi Jessica!! I always loved that name growing up and often wished I had it and pretended I did!!! Jean always seemed too boring to me. :) Brand spanking new follower to your lovely blog!! Thank you for joining Nicole and I on our Aloha Friday Blog hop!!! We are so happy to have you as a cohost!! As I sit here at my office desk, I'm sending out the warmest of alohas to you and wish you ha splendid Friday and a lovely weekend!!

    Aloha,

    Jean

    http://www.whatjeanlikes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey jean lol thats really funny ad very sweet of you :) are you kidding its been my pleasure i am loving hosting it i have had so much fun :) aloha to you and have a great weekend :D

      Delete
  6. Hi Lily, I'm Anne from Life on the Funny Farm (http://annesfunnyfarm.blogspot.com). Thanks for hosting!

    We met on the Naptime Review FB swap the other day, and I'm finally getting around to your blog! Looks great, can't wait to come back to explore some more...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou so much, glad you came round for a look-see :)

      Delete
  7. I am a new follower from the hop.

    www.coupongatormommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by tonight and thanks for co-hosting the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hello! I'm looking forward to reading yours! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are welcome thanks for helping us spread aloha :D

      Delete