Wednesday, October 17, 2012

anthropologie

i literally have enough jewellery to sink a battleship as the old saying goes but i am a magpie at heart and just love me some sparkle. the latest store to get on my radar for its bling is anthropologie. their pieces are gorgeous and so so pretty.

they include a lot of jewels in their pieces some real and some not so which is how they have such a range in price in their pieces but i am in love. the little pearl earrings are so on my list and so is the wrap watch :D they also produce a lot of statement pieces that once you add them to an outfit just take it up a notch.

 i couldn't resist sharing these for the current crush thursday link up with britt and danielle over at the yellow umbrella and framed frosting :D









10 comments:

  1. love anthro! great picks!

    xx
    http://www.jessicawho.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anthro is my favorite! LOVE that ring. It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a total sucker for jewelry too. Accessories can completely change an outfit. I found you on The Almost Friday Blog Hop. New Follower!

    Tara

    http://tarabelle-adropofink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those little pink earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh man. I'm a earring/ring person myself. That's dangerous business. ;)

    And thanks so much for linking up with us!

    ♥Nicole @ Me + the Moon

    p.s. did you send me a message via GFC? It says I have a message from you, but didn't email it and won't show me? weird. you can email me if you did :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am such a sucker for all things Anthropologie! I adore that watch bracelet. Such a statement piece.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all things Anthropoligie! These are some great picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice pieces!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning - I want one of each...and then the rest from the store! Aloha---from the hop :)

    ReplyDelete