Monday, October 8, 2012

beauty wishlist

this week i have been pouring over websites making online shopping lists everywhere so for this weeks loving lately over la la lists with rachel i thought i would share my beauty wish list with you guys :)


first up hair care. when i went to the hairdressers the other week and they used bumble and bumble products and lets just say love love love. i am really interested in trying their thickening range, the first of which is the thickening serum. you apply this as a nightly ritual to increase thickness, my hair's thickness is ok but i would like a little more so i cant wait to see if this product delivers on its promises.

the other product you guys have already heard me rave about, the korres lip butters. i already have the shade pomegranate, a bright peachy colour, but i really like the shade plum as well. it is much deeper, a deep raspberry almost berry colour that is perfect for autumn :)

i may be committing a beauty cardinal sin by admitting this but i have never tried cream blushers. however i have had my eye on the stila convertible colour in petunia. it is a gorgeous pinky colour that i think will look great with my paler complexion.

the finally item on this weeks wish list is chloe chloé eau de parfum. i sampled this the other day in sephora and am hooked. it lasts really well, i could still smell it the next day and it was still so yummy. its a gorgeous fresh and floral fragrance with top notes of freesia and peony and a base of honey vanillaness. it is to die for and i cannot wait to get my hands on a bottle or my pop it in my letter to santa, only 77 days till christmas lol :D


9 comments:

  1. Hi I'm jae :3 I saw your comment on DianaLuv's blog and i'm trying to find more blogs like hers and mine so I came by.

    I love your wishlist lol I do so many of these but i never thought of sharing them! Good idea :D I promised myself i would do a spending ban till november 1st. >_< this will be a good way to busy myself lol

    The hair serum seems awesome. I actually saw this brand for the first time today in sephora. The name was what caught my eye (because i thought it was bb cream) but when i started reading more i was kinda impressed.

    :3 Anyway! love your blog. will be following!

    -Jae
    foodandink.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    I'm your newest follower from the Aloha Blog Hop. I enjoyed your post, I've heard of Korres and B &B but have never tried their products. I may have to try them.

    When you get chance please stop by my website www.lilliesandsilk.com.

    Thanks,


    Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love Bumble and Bumble! They have this great Surf Spray that gives hair the best beachy wave ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I found you through the Beauty Bloggers Club blog hop~! :D I'm now following!
    This is an awesome wish list! I have this Stila Convertible Colour in Petunia and I love it! I'm now eyeing it in the shade Lilium~ :)

    The Makeup Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  5. Read so many reviews about the Korre's Lip butters, they're on my wish list too :)

    Yewizzy @ She Loves The Finer Things

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Bumble and Bumble! I use their Surf Spray throughout the summer for textured waves. This is the second time I've seen you rave about the Korre's lip butter. I love that plum shade for fall.

    XOXO
    Ashley
    sistersinthenyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found you via the GFC hop and now I'm following!

    That blush looks beautiful.

    Misfit Librarian
    http://misfitlibrariansadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Wishlist. I love Korres lip butters, Plum is the perfect shade for this time of year. I'd definitely recommend it xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i've got a dupe for the cream blusher if you want something cheaper!! hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete