Monday, October 15, 2012

fashion wishlist

i decided to carry on with my wish lists for this week's loving lately post with rachel over at la la lists, except this week i'm going to share the fashion pieces i have been drooling over :) these pieces have been on my lists for a while and finally i have a fab shopping trip coming up so hopefully these items may find their way into my wardrobe!

first up is a new winter coat. i don't know about you but i tend to buy a new coat every winter unless i have one i have totally fallen in love with. this years must have is this grey coat with adorable buttons from h&m. one of the items i have been loving is coloured jeans, i have black, blue and grey at the moment but am looking to expand my range and be a bit braver with a purple pair or a deep moss green pair :D these fab ones are a steal at only £17 form new look. madewell only made a hit on my radar recently but after trolling their website i am in love!! their jewellery is to die for as well as their shoes and bags, but for this week it was this gorgeous cream and gold ring :) the final item of my current wish list, i say current as it will change and probably grow next week lol, is a cream satchel from forever21. i love bright colourful bags in spring and summer but in fall and winter i love neutral and black bags and this one is right up my street :D


14 comments:

  1. Such a lovely post! :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there! I saw your blog on GFC blog hop and I'm now following you! I hope you follow my blogs as well... cheers!

    www.citybehindthefog.blogspot.com
    www.officiallygirlyfied.blogspot.com
    www.psychochicklessons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My loving Lately today was on colored jeans too! I need a purple pair as that is my favorite color. :) I haven't been to H&M in awhile and I think I need to make a trip soon.

    Hailey @ Love, Laughter and Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are all great pieces! But those pants really speak to me - I love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That coat is to die for!! I just started following you from the GFC blog hop at The Life Of A Not So Ordinary Wife. I hope you'll follow back http://www.twentyseven.org

    ReplyDelete
  6. that satchel is beautiful!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. make sure you've entered my giveaway to win 30 beauty products inc. essie, EOS and more! it's worldwide too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all four of these items but especially that coat! I'm in desperate need of a coat this winter and I may need to track this one down at h&m.

    XOXO
    Ashley
    sistersinthenyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that coat! :O
    Dropping by from the GFC bloghop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those purple pants!! And your blog is darling!! Follow mine? alaciahoodwinked.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. ADORE that coat!! I remember seeing simialr ones when I worked at Old Navy two years ago. They are gorgeous!

    I am visiting via the blog hop at BlogLoveTherapy! Beautiful blog colors! :)

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am ACTUALLY visiting via Let Them Eat Cake's blog hop... I am SO very tired because I baby sat my newphew last night and he fussed all night long so I didn't really sleep. I think it is time for me to call it a night haha.

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. That coat is gorgeous!

    Hannah @ www.aprettymessuk.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete