Friday, October 26, 2012

jade is the new black


i am slowly becoming a huge fan of opi :) as i have said before i am an essie addict through and through but that may change as opi is firmly set in second place now and may even be approaching first. this is my latest find, when my sister came to the states we went for pedicures and i had this colour on my nails. it is an amazing shade but the thing that really got me was how well and how long it lasts. i had no chips after 3 weeks and only took it off because i fancied a change not because of the usual reason of the state of the polish. 

jade is the new black is a gorgeous forest green a colour i love for fall. it very opaque on the nails after just 2 thin coats and the colour is so bold and full it really stands out. i am definitely going to be on the look out for more opi colours :D 

have guys entered my first ever giveaway? you could win a selection of all me favourite beauty bits including maybelline mascara, elf lipsticks and wet n wild eyeshadows, tomorrow is the last day for entries, so if you haven't why not lol :p (click here to enter) for this post i am linking up with the nail files by my vickilicious life and fabulous but evil, as well as mani monday :D

15 comments:

  1. Ok, I am putting this on when I get home. You talked me into it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just started using real color on my nails. I think this will be my next one!

    Stopping by from Aloha Friday. Come by 100lb Countdown, Like Me on FB Push 2 a New You or Follow Me on Twitter @100LBC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you on the Aloha blog hop - I'm a new follower! Would love a follow back at http://www.toeuropewithkids.com.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the green, I haven't seen that color about yet.
    Visiting you from the No Rules hop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this colour!!
    Thank you for linking up at the Friday Chaos.
    Have a nice weekend
    Kerry @ www.ohsoamelia.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this color! That's great that it's opaque - I might have to try this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that's a really cool colour! I have never seen nail polish that colour before!
    Dropping by from the blog hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that color!!! Perfect for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love OPI polish, especially this color. I enjoyed hosting the Aloha hop with you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this color! Thanks for linking up with Mani Monday!!

    xo,
    Heather @ Glitter and Gloss

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous colour Jess! Amazing that it lasted for upto 3 weeks, I gotta get me some OPI stat! I love your cute blog and am your newest follower! A friend of mine (from South Africa) is au pairing in the USA at the moment as well! Happy Halloween! :)

    ReplyDelete