Thursday, October 11, 2012

meet me on the star ferry

remember when i said how impressed i was with my opi manicure well i had another little trip into nordstrom rack and low and below there was a stand full of their nail polishes that i basically couldn't resist. so i bit the bullet and lost my opi virginity and purchased a couple.

i don't know whats got into me but i literally cannot wait for christmas all of a sudden and this has definitely shown in my recently purchases 3 glitter nail polishes in one week!! full posts to come lol but for today i wanted to share opi's meet me on the star ferry. a gorgeous pale pink glitter polish with tiny glitter shimmers in it :D i was really impressed with the brand, just two coats and i had a completely opaque glitter :) i'm linking up with tara and vicki over at fabulous but evil and my vickilicious life for the nail files and i'm also linking up for mani monday :D

19 comments:

  1. Very pretty! These shades are all the rage this fall.
    Stopping by to say aloha from the hop. Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shade has been on my wishlist forever!! It looks gorgeous on you!!

    Ashlee @ The Makeup Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVING that shade.. how have I not heard of it before?!
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this color! I'll have to get this soon!
    I'm dropping by from the blog hop, and I'm now your newest
    follower. :)

    Kari
    www.ryanandkari.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a cool name, and a pretty color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I found your blog on the blog hop! I'm your newest follower and hoping you'll follow back :)
    lovinglifeinthefablane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower from the blog hop please come follow me back :)
    http://lifewithtwinsandadramaqueen.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used to be a cosmetologist and OPI is my favorite nail polish! I love it's color line, it's consistency, and even how long it lasts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice color!

    Thanks for linking up with Super Sunday Sync!
    ~dawn

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love glitter polish but have to try OPI brand. With other brands you need to put on maybe 5 coats for the same effect. Not fun lol.

    Thanks for linking up with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party!!

    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always want to try OPI, love that nail polish
    anyway, i've followed you. mind to follow me back? <3

    come and see my blog
    xo,
    gitasyalala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love OPI nail polish. I love the color in the photos. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooo...that's pretty. I love OPI nail polish. It's my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that color, and the name! Im stopping by from Mani Monday!

    ~Maria-Isabel
    Agape Love Designs

    ReplyDelete
  15. I bought this color on a whim but it's really gorgeous! Thanks for reminding me I have it :)

    ReplyDelete