Tuesday, October 16, 2012

savoury goodness

its another hungry post from me today lol i have always loved cooking and really got into it after my best friends dad starting teaching me, nothing like lessons from an ex chef :) but since i became an au pair having to run around after 3 boys leaves little time for it. i still cook every now and again but its usually spaghetti bolognese as its the boys favourite. we have tried some different dishes; fajitas, toad in the hole and roast chicken dinner but its always the spag bol they ask for as it reminds them of a bob the builder episode they love lol :)

so when i realised i hadn't done an oh how pinteresting post in forever i thought i would centre it around my love of cooking :D i drooled over all of these pictures (gorgeous image there for you lol) and have tried a couple of the recipes, i can strongly recommend the mexican lasagne, so tasty, but would love to try more as the pineapple curry and scallops look amazing! for this post i'm linking up with michelle over at the vintage apple :D





1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8


8 comments:

  1. The scallops look amaaazing!!!! Love the seafood every time I go visit my oldest friend in Seattle.

    Found you through the gfc blog hop, following as Caroline M www.carolinesday.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jess!
    I found your blog from the Followers to Friends Blog Hop :)
    .. And I'm glad I did! Your blog is great. I ended up reading many, many pages of it :D Addicting ;)

    Followed you.

    Rauяa♡ // sweetimpatience.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just made me so hungry! Especially the scallops and sushi :) Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog! I adore it! Congratulations on the excellent job!
    Following you now through GFC! Visit me and if you like Return the love and let’s stay connected! Have a happy day doll!!
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those all look amazing! And, pineapple curry? If you try to make this, definitely post it! I am intrigued with those flavors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh why are you torturing meee ;~~~~;</3 they look so amazing. especially the scallops! X____x

    -Jae
    foodandink.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I'm hungry! I don't even really care what any of it is, I want to eat all of it!
    Finding recipes on Pinterest is definitely my addiction.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of these look fantastic and delicious. You definitely got my attention ... and my stomach!!! Great find on Pintrest and I wish I could do one of these...
    I am following now and would love for you to follow back.
    Jillian
    http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete