Monday, October 1, 2012

style envy: nina dobrev

for me its officially fall when all the new seasons of all my favourite programs start again and this momentous occasion starts this week!! i'm talking once upon a time, gossip girl, hart of dixie, 90210, vampire diaries, nikita and supernatural, its safe to say i know what i am going to be doing in my evenings lol :) so in honor of this i thought this months style envy should be one of the lovely ladies of one of the shows. now there are alot of them that just scream fashion but my pick is this month is nina dobrev; star of the vampire diaries and the perks of being a wallflower (cannot wait to see it!!!)

the long to die for hair and she spends her work days kissing ian somerhalder and paul wesley - me jealous, not at all lol. but honestly the girl has serious style; very girlie and feminine with the occasional twist. lots of pretty patterns and lots of lace and chiffon. i love her look, its classy and very very pretty. wish her wardrobe was mine :D






1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8


10 comments:

  1. Nina always looks gorgeous. Happily found & following you from Monday Blues BH:) xx

    Sara xx
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah she does and she always looks great dressed up or down :D thanks for following :D

      Delete
  2. First time follower through the hop.

    Oh, to look like her! Yes, she does have style. Thanks for sharing the photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanks for following :D i know she has great style right! :D

      Delete
  3. love all her looks! she's got great style! great blog! By the way, I'm following you courtesy of the bloghop! I hope you'll visit my blog and follow me too! :o)

    http://www.thedumpyduchess.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is super gorgeous :) Awesome fashion round up :)

    Followed you, follow me?

    http://juliajoyjournal.blosgspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh, I just want everything: her life, her clothes, and her body! Too bad I can't trade places with her :P New follower from the Followers to Friends Link Up! :)

    ReplyDelete