Monday, October 1, 2012

the origin

this tuesdays little rave for loving lately with rachel from lalalists, carly from lipgloss and crayons, niki over at glossy blonde and kristen from the wright stuff, is about something i have mentioned a couple of times before but i just can't get over my love of it and as the range of products i try out gets bigger my love of the brand only increases too. what am i talking about i hear you ask, well i'm talking about origins :D




after using my skincare regime for a couple of years i noticed my skin getting worse, i had way more blemishes and problem areas with oiliness. after mentioning this to a friend she said that over time our skin can get used to the ingredients in skincare products making them less effective. so i switched to origins, mainly because the ridiculous amount of raves and praise for some cult products but i wanted to try the range on a larger scale, so i did. and let me say i am loving it. the combination i have found works great for me, targeting my breakouts, lack of hydration some days and excess oil on others. the best thing is that with all these products i can mix and match as i see fit and use what my skin needs. here is a list of what products from origins i currently where...

checks and balances frothy face wash (post here)
spot remover acne treatment pads
make a difference skin rejuvenating treatment
super spot treatment acne treatment gel (post here)
out of trouble 10 minute mask
clear improvement active charcoal mask
drink up intensive overnight mask

next on my list ginzing refreshing eye cream, after using a sample i got after buying my masks i cannot wait to buy the full size pot. it is amazing, my eyes aren't puffy and my dark circles are slowly disappearing. with a little concealer even if i have been out all night i don't look like it :D little side note - origins are the most generous brand with their samples i have found yet. if you go into a store and buy a product, you can get mini sample size pots of whatever products you want to try. also if you prefer to buy online you can also pick one product to receive in a large sample size :D

how you tried any origins products? what did you think?

22 comments:

  1. I've never tried these products before - but have always wanted to!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are really nice, very gentle and natural :D

      Delete
  2. I LOVE the checks and balance cleanser. Smells AMAZING and is so smooth and foamy. One of my favorites!

    xo, Emily
    bluledogbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know i couldn't believe how frothy it gets!!

      Delete
  3. I love Origins products - I've used them for years! They're amazing, and I especially love their eye creams!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are fab, i want the ginzing eye cream next :D

      Delete
  4. Oh my dear sweet wise friend loves Origins...

    Aloha,
    Just stopping by to say "hi" from The ALOHA Friday HOP real quick before I shoot ya an email.

    Happy Everyday,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog & great review. I've been thinking about using that brand, but have been holding off~ Started following via Bloglovin through Nine After Five's Tuesday Tango! :)

    xo, Adriana.
    http://horsesofares.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou :D its a great brand it does a great job on my skin without being harsh :D

      Delete
  6. hi there, I'm following from the GFC blog hop! I would love it if you'd stop by and follow back ;)

    -Fotini { http://glamorousbride.blogspot.com }

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad I read this review! I think about Origins products, but I am slow to buy anything new without a recommendation from a friend! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are welcome as i said i am loving them, if you pop into a store they do loads of samples if your are new to the brand :D

      Delete
  8. Hi there! We found you on the blog hop today and we love your blog! Now your newest follower :)

    Xx

    www.momentsunexpected.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou for following :) glad you like it :D keep an eye out for my giveaway coming in the next couple of weeks :D

      Delete
  9. Hey hun,
    I found your blog through the Return the Favor blog hop.
    I am such a fan of finding great new blogs and reading about peoples interesting little lives, so glad that I found your blog to follow now!
    Looking forward to reading all about your blog adventures.
    xx
    Gi
    http://trialsandtribulationsofgthefatty.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  10. stopping by from the GFC hop! your newest follower! can't wait to hear from you :)

    xoxo
    kylie
    www.kandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanks so much for stopping by and for following :D

      Delete
  11. I'm your newest follower from the blog hop, and I really think I'm going to love reading your posts. :) Also, your name rocks! ;)

    You can follow me back at:

    What's in a Name?

    And we can be Jessica buddies! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey :) love it!!! jessica buddies that is brilliant :D thankyou for following ill be sure to pop over a befriend my new jessica friend :D

      Delete