Wednesday, October 10, 2012

wild side

you know when you find something that just adds that little something extra to an outfit, well heres mine latest one - leopard print. i am loving it at the moment, whether its an accessory or a layer thats peeking through, it looks fab. i think nearly my entire pay check may actually go on some of these pieces this month. i think i may be loving this look so much because of the colours, its just feeding my love for autumn, all the brown shades :)

im linking up with britt and danielle over at the yellow umbrella and framed frosting for this weeks current crush thursday, what do you think of a dash of leopard print? are yo as much of a fan as me lol




6 comments:

  1. I love leopard print too! I would happily buy and wear all of these! Great choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little leopard print is always a good thing in my opinion :) You have some great choices here. I love the ballet flats, I have a similar pair that I have worn to death and they need replacing!

    You have a lovely blog, I'm going to go and follow :)
    Elle xx

    http://elleharper.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love every single thing here! That bag with just a peep of leopard is amazing. And I'm totally in love with the flats with the red trim. Such great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leopard print is my absolute favorite! I love that bangle and headband!
    Found you on the blog hop, loving your blog, I'm going to follow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes to leopard! everyday and always! :)
    i just linked up with aloha friday blog hop-my favorite link up every single friday! thanks for co-hosting!!!
    Hope you have a great friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh leopard print! For some reason when the weather starts to get chilly I pull out my leopard print :) Love love that bangle!

    New follower via Aloha hop
    http://wildflowers3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete