Monday, November 26, 2012

bath and body works candles

i recently did a little shopping in bath and body works and while their products are all amazing it was their candles that i completely fell for. i decided to grab the smallest size so i could sample loads of different fragrances and boy did i :)



vanilla snowflake - the delectable fragrance of creamy vanilla, winter mint and a touch of coconut evokes a dreamy snowflake filled day
cinnamon frosting - top off holiday celebrations with the scrumptious scent of grated cinnamon and cloves, vanilla bean and whipped buttercream
merry mistletoe - a magical blend of frosted cranberries, blue spruce and iced citrus make this merry fragrance perfect for every celebration this year
white barn no.1 nutmeg and spice - a warm and cozy fragrance inspired by an elegant mixture of nutmeg and all of autumn's very best spices
evergreen - the festive sent of fir needles, winter pine and a touch of white birch is a true winter celebration
winter - a fragrance that conjures up the moment when glittering icicles and sparkling snow transform the landscape - notes of pine needles, fir balsam and winter woods
peppermint mocha - treat yourself to the fragrance of one of winters sweetest pleasures - peppermint, vanilla cream and cocoa topped with marshmallow
marshmallow fireside - a sweet toasty end to a long cold day, toasted marshmallows and sumptuous vanilla cream blend with the comforting aroma of rich smouldering woods

my favourite has to be cinnamon frosting, i literally want to eat it with a spoon! it is so yummy :) i cant wait for their sale again as i am definitely going to get the big size in the candles.

10 comments:

  1. I love B&BW candles! I only once bought the minis and I had the worst luck burning them, they tunneled instead of burning evenly. The large ones though, burn wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love candles! Cinnamon Frosting sounds amazing, those sorts of smells are always my favourite too :) x

    offtobuttonmoon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love a good scented candle!

    I'm your newest follower from the blog hop :) feel free to stop by any time

    Rebecca xx

    rrecommends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. With all these posts about candles I'm starting to get curious about them LOL Too bad they don't have that many scents where I live... might have to do a trip to the supermarket to find out hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marshmallow Fireside is my absolute favorite!!! Now that I think of it, I need another one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My heart just did a wee little jump when I read the title of your post. I'm totally addicted to their candles and hit up the two for $20 sale last weekend. My house smells like them right now. They are the best!

    Alison
    http://www.getyourprettyon.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. candles really make all the difference!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Bath and Body Works candles! My favourite this season is Vanilla Bean Noel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oo I love their candles, too!! I just got two--Snowed In and Evergreen! I've burned one of them every night since I got them on Friday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just bought two of these for a swap I am doing and want to keep them!! Found you from the blog hop, love the make up also.

    ReplyDelete