Wednesday, November 28, 2012

festive frocks

i couldn't wait any longer, i am in full festive mode :D christmas is my all time favourite holiday so the christmas pj's are out in full swing, the hot chocolate is being drank nearly every night and the whistling of carols has started lol something i love about the holidays is the amount of occasions that i can get really dressed up for, theres christmas parties, christmas day and a little further down the line new years eve. 

so today i thought i would share with you my favourite dresses for the season. this time of year i love wearing deeper colours like dark red, green, navy and purple and not forgetting a bit of sparkle, the more the better in my opinion. like i said i love getting dressed up so a statement dress or element is always something i look for; lace, sequins and cutaways all add a little something extra to the dress.

after trawling through all my favourite websites these are my picks for christmas and new years, only problem with doing this post is that now my wishlist for all these sites is as long as my arm, lets hope santa brings some pennies and gift cards for christmas lol :D





1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

7 comments:

  1. I like the Black one with the polka dot sleeves, brings a different twist on the classic LBD :)

    http://confessionsofacanadianwallflower.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from the Stack Up hop. Hope you will hop over and follow back!
    www.heymommychocolatemilk.blogspot.com

    I like the polka dot sleeve dress..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number 5 from French Connection is gorgeous!

    offtobuttonmoon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jess,

    Brilliant post, At christmas time and parties coming up etc, you cannot go wrong with a little black dress and simple accessories :)

    Popping by via the "Not quite there link up" I am now following you and have liked your FB page :)

    Nikki
    (newbie blogger)
    Blog URL: http://12milestothenearestsupermarket.blogspot.co.uk/
    Twitter: @12mttns

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want the very first dress for a company Christmas party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely picks! Love the one with the shorter hem in the front, longer hem in the back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am OBSESSED with that first dress you posted...gorgeous!

    xo

    ReplyDelete