Friday, November 9, 2012

honk if you love opi


this is one of my favourite colours at the moment and it is so so perfect for autumn. honk if you love opi is a really dark purple and in some lights nearly black but at this time of the year i am all about dark vampy colours on my nails. this colour is also constantly on my toes as well and with both i love the contrast between my pale skin and the dark polish, very dramatic. as i have said before i am so impressed with the opi formula, it dries really quickly and only needs two coats for a really good opaque finish. and its staying power is incredible!!! i can wear this for a good 4 days without any chips and its not like i still around with my nails not touching anything, three kids to watch keeps me busy lol. having discovered opi fairly recently i would love to know if you guys have any favourite colours from them?



13 comments:

  1. Oooh I love this color! I thought the one I bought would turn out like this, but it's lighter.
    Stopping by from The Nail Files!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My new favorite is a dark Opi too!! Midnight in Moscow. It looks black, but in the light it's the deepest red I've ever seen. It's positively glamorous!! Opi rocks :)
    ~April

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shade! I'm going to write this one down for my next trip to the store!
    -Lauren
    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  4. OPI has always been my favorite nail polish! Every color is phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore OPI! :) And that shade is gorgeous.

    Just found your beautiful blog through the Let The Eat Cake linkup - LOVE your style (I'm in love with all things pink :)

    Now following you via GFC, excited to read more!

    XO
    Erin

    sweetnessitself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE LOVE LOVE OPI! It's my favorite brand of nail polish along with China Glaze.
    Get the glitters!

    Sofie / http://strikeaprose.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! I don't have this color, but I have OPI's Vampsterdam that's also a pretty vampy color :)

    http://skinstuffbykaty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love OPI but I can't justify buying too many colors for the price just yet.

    New Follower, Follow Back?

    http://www.simplyblushed.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. My daughter recently bought a neat nail polish...it looks purple sometimes, but if she move her hand it can look pearly green or silver - three shades in one!

    :) Hope

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome colour + awesome name = love!! :)

    ReplyDelete