Tuesday, November 6, 2012

maybelline colour tattoo

these little gems are my favourite way of adding a little colour to my eyes at the moment. they are super easy to apply and for me last all day without creasing. the maybelline colour tattoos also have a fab range of colours, some are a little out there for me personally but these three are right up my street. bad to the bronze i have had for a while now, as you can see from the state of it and how much i have used, it is a gorgeous everyday colour for me. the bronzy gold colour looks great applied lightly over the lids or in the corner near the tear ducks to brighten the eyes.

pomegranate punk and tough as taupe are two new ones for me. although its not shimmery like the other ones, the matte finish on tough as taupe is great for an everyday eye look or for the base of a smokey eye. pomegranate punk is my new favourite, its a gorgeous shimmery dark pink that i love adding to the outer corners of my eyes to add a little something extra to my everyday look. for me the best thing about these is that a little goes a long way, i have had bad to the bronze for a couple of months and use it nearly everyday and i've hardly made a dent in the pot.



6 comments:

  1. These colors are fabulous. I'm a pinky or light brown girl so having your review on these colors helps me out on what to buy next...need a momma make-over. Thank you stopping by and linking up to the Empowered Living blog hop, hope you see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh the pomegranate punk is gorgeous!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 2 of these...I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the swatches! I will need to check these out soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello!

    I just bought one of thiese the other day in the color pink gold an di love it!it's cute subtle for daily use but not your typical neutral =)
    also i love blake's lively style!

    new follower from the blog hop. expecting to read more from your cute blog!
    =)
    dailylivingingeneva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, those are lovely. I'll definitely need to look into them :)

    I found your blog from the blog hop...now a new follower! I really like it.

    www.rachelroaming.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete