Saturday, November 3, 2012

princess corner guest post


hey everyone!! hope you all had a fab halloween, can't wait to read all the holiday posts and see what everyone dressed up as. i am still off on my little blogging holiday and right about now i will be on my way to forks, washington!! i am so excited :D my friend and i are total twilight fans so while she was here we couldn't pass up the opportunity to visit the magical place of vampires and werewolves lol so today i have asked the lovely ruzu from the princess corner to guest blog for me and she has some amazing looks to share with you guys :D

--------------------------------------------------

Hello, I am Ruzu from Princess Corner, I am happy to be here as a guest post.

I am from a tropical country, El Salvador (Central America) I have a personal lifestyle blog, and most of the 
time I love sharing art, vintage, fashion and places I visited , for example my last adventure was on Ruta las Flores 
was a great trip, but today I want to share with you my personal style, 

I am girl who loves many types of styles, specially the retro and vintage
but also I love to find inspiration of urban and underground fashion.

My favorite prints are polka dots, stripes, ethnic , leopard and cute animals
Here is an outfit with polka dots, was a grey retro dress
so I decided to mix this color with a pink, to make something girly and 
I wore my lolita shoes, was a perfect afternoon of sunday.

I like the combinations of rock and vintage, here some details of my outfit.
polka dots (yes i love them) black + brown (who said don´t match?) oxford shoes, spikes belt 
and tigths with an interesting texture. That day I felt good and I went with my mother to eat.



I am wearing: ASOS polka dots dress, Zara tigths, offbrand belt and oxford shoes.

My advice is be yourself and try new things, there are few rules of fashion is good to know somethings, 
but if you feel confortable at the end does not matter, rules are for breaking them 

if you want to follow me, I am on bloglovintwitter,  and instagram @princess_corner

xo
RUZU.

1 comment:

  1. Those tights are great! From afar they look like stripes, but up close they have such great texture. Lovely find!

    ReplyDelete