Sunday, November 11, 2012

real techniques starter kit

its not the first time you have heard me rave about these beauties and it probably wont be the last but i recently added another set to my collection and thought i would share :) the real techniques starter kit contains a base shadow brush, a deluxe crease brush, an accent brush, pixel point eyeliner brush and a brow brush. as with the other brushes in the collection i was really impressed with these brushes. they are so so soft and really easy to clean as they dry so quickly. i also really like that the brushes are versatile so you don't have to use the brush for its listed purpose. the base shadow for me works perfectly for applying concealer under my eyes and as its bigger than my usual concealer brush i find it easier to blend out. another great thing its that when you buy real technique brushes in collections you get a handy little travel case for them, they are also big enough to hold other brushes, i have three cases now and they are perfect for taking all of my brushes around when i go travelling, even my big powder brush. have you tried any of the real technique brushes? do you love them as much as me?



10 comments:

  1. I really love the core collection so I definitely need to get my hands on these brushes! Great post x

    josieowen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love them. I read many raves before i bought them but i still was surprised by how amazing they are! They re so soft and versatile with such a sleek design. I have the core collection, stippling brush and setting brush. I have been lusting after this starter kit too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey gorgeous, I am currently having a giveaway over on my blog at the moment, I would love for you to check it out :)
    Punky Pugs Beauty products Giveaway
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried these yet but I've had my eyes on them for ages! Thinking of adding them to my Christmas list :) x

    Angelica [One Little Vice]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been wanting to try those! I have the core collection & am in love with them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I want this! I have two of their sets for the face that I love! I just need their shadow brushes now!
    -Kristin
    meetmeonthebrightside.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girl! So glad you got to come over and link up with my new link up Not Quite There Yet. I have been loving this link up so far! Next Thursday we will be back linking up our Twitter accounts!

    Talk to ya soon,
    Dalayna

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have these and the Core Collection (got them both when on offer in boots!) and i'm crazy about them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these brushes! They are the best! I need their single brushes as I have all of their kits! ;)
    natalielovesbeauty.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. These brushes are THE BEST. So affordable, yet I feel like they work better than the high end ones! Just found your blog, and I LOVE it. :) Would appreciate it so much if you would check out mine, and follow if you'd like! xoxo

    http://dreaming-of-couture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete