Tuesday, November 13, 2012

revlon lip butters collection

maybe its the change in season and the fact that all the trees have the most beautiful colours on their leaves or something but lately i have been rocking a bolder colourful lip. now normally i am a tinted lipbalm to gloss kinda girl but i have moved onto the lipsticks now and my lips are now the focal point of my face. but this wasn't a easy thing for me to get used to, it took some wearing red lipstick round the house for me to feel comfortable and a little help from these little beauties.

the revlon lip butters have been talking and posted about all over the beauty bloggisphere but i thought i would throw my two pence in there too. these are great for the transition between tints and bold full coverage lip colour as they are a middle ground, providing all the colour of a lipstick but with the nourishment of a balm. there are so many colours too but these are my favourites and the ones i own; creamsicle, creme brulee, candy apple, lollipop and sugar plum.

creamsicle is a gorgeous peachy pink that is natural enough that i can throw it on everyday. creme brulee is a new shade for me, again a very wearable shade in a natural soft brown. candy apple is a lovely everyday red, its really wearable as its not too bright or full coverage. lollipop is a bright fuchsia that i think has the best colour pay off. sugar plum is my favourite shade of the moment, its a gorgeous berry colour that is kind of a my lips but better shade. also can the names get any cuter? honestly i am in love with these little babies and hopefully will expand my collection again shortly. have you tried these and if so which colour is your favourite?


L-R creamsicle, creme brulee, candy apple, lollipop, sugar plum

6 comments:

  1. I love these cuties!it took me some time to get use to full lip colors and thanks to them now I'm not afraid. i don't have any of those tho.
    I have raspberry pie which is your deeper berry/red lip, berry smoothie berry color "your lips but better" type of thing and sweet tart which is like a perfectly wereable bright peachy pink color. you can check them in this post if you want: http://dailylivingingeneva.blogspot.ch/2012/10/mental-breakdown-haul.html
    I might go and check candy apple...looks amazing!

    Bea =)
    dailylivingingeneva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a bit scared of lipstick hehe
    ut these look great and i;ve heard so much about them - will defo take the plunge soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got lollipop and i want moooooore!! lol
    Found you over the bloghop :)
    Janine
    The Amazing World Of J

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the revlon lip butters! Such a great alternative to lipstick :) P.S. I'm a new follower via the GFC Blog Hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I already have a few (too many..) of these, but Sugar Plum looks like such a great shade!

    New follower, found you on the F to F blog hop :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these I have 5 colors!! I found you through the GFC blog hop and am now following!
    Check my blog out!!
    http://www.gildedsunflower.com

    ReplyDelete