Friday, November 23, 2012

sinful colours last chance


i know it is barely after thanksgiving but i am in full festive swing and like last week my nail polish is definitely painting the same picture, then it was snowy white and this week its christmas tree green. i cannot wait for christmas to get here, its my favourite holiday. so let me paint you a picture, i am sat writing this post in comfy xmas pj's with a cinnamon frosting candle burning and drinking a warm spicy hot chocolate, love love love :) any way back to the colour adorning my nails this week. i love sinful colours, their polishes are ridiculously affordable and they have a fab range of colours. this one named last chance, took a couple of coats to get opaque but i think its well worth it. the green is lovely and suitable for the season. even thought the brand itself is cheap i find the quality of the product really good, i can wear this three days before chips start to appear. what do you guys think? are you in the festive mood like me already?


6 comments:

  1. I love "almost black" nail polish colours. It gives edge and colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just painted my nails with a new polish from Xtreme wear called In the Spotlight. It's a fun confetti polish, very festive for the holidays:) Just started following you on Bloglovin and found you from Sincerely Paula's Blog Hop. Have a great weekend! - Nicole www.heartbeatcompanies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds super cozy!!
    Thanks for sharing with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party :)

    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm already full on christmas mode!

    xx
    Monica
    http://makeupandlondon.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! Thanks for linking up with the Not Quite There Yet link up. Hope you can make it back to link up again this week! If you are interested in co-hosting the link up in the future some time let me know, I would love to have ya... again :) Love, love, love this color. Such an awesome color of green!

    Dalayna

    ReplyDelete