Thursday, November 15, 2012

soap & glory mini haul

soap and glory is one of my favourite brands because not only are the products really affordable and work really well, but the original soap and glory fragrance reminds me so much of perfumes my mum used to wear when i was little. so whenever i use products like these i am immediately transported back to my childhood. so when i popped into sephora the other day and saw the soap and glory section a few little things jumped into my basket lol.

first off the flake away body polish. all of the scrubs by soap and glory smell incredible but this has to be my favourite. instead of smelling of vanillish and maple syrupy, like the breakfast scrub, this is very fruity as its packed with peach seed. another hit for this product with me is that yes its fab at exfoliating but its also very moisturising because of the shea butter, grapeseed oil and almond oils. the added oils hydrate my skin lovely and as the weather is getting a lot colder now my skin really feels this added benefit. i also got a mini tube of hand food, a gorgeous hand cream that absorbs really quickly and doesn't leave any nasty greasiness on my hands. this is packed with shea butter again but also macadamia oil and of all things marshmallow? not sure how that helps but it seems to do a great job of moisturising my hands. final purchase was heel genius. won't go into to much detail on this one, i'm not a foot person, but lovely cream that after just a couple of uses really soften my skin.

like i said i love soap and glory, such gorgeous packaging with a vintage feel. whats your favourite product from them?

5 comments:

  1. I didn't know the product, but will look for it :)

    Hi from a new follower! :) I found your cute blog through the Link and Mingle Blog Hop.

    Laura
    http://casetadepaper.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love soap and glory. i wish their products were more easy available in europe. I've tried a few of their face products and I love them. In fact, I've been delayeing doing a review about them!

    Bea
    dailylivingingeneva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sweets,

    I always love coming here and getting caught up on the latest. Thanks for the sweet review. Stopping by to say "aloha" from An Aloha Affair and to invite you to join us this week. We are now live and are ready to mingle. I can't wait to see what else you've been up to this week.

    Aloha,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of them until now, but I can totally relate to scents reminding you of something or someone you love. Nice write up and I'll keep my eyes open in case I run across these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOH! I think I need to take a trip to Sephora! My daughter is 12, and has become really interested in skin care and make up. I plan to fill her stocking with beauty products this year--all from Sephora, of course!

    ReplyDelete