Monday, November 5, 2012

style envy blake lively

i'm back!!! i had an absolutely amazing time with my friend who came to visit me in seattle all the way from the across the pond in england. we did so much in the week, so a photo diary may be coming up, but as with any fab time it had to end and it came so quickly, i honestly couldn't believe had gone already, it flew past!!!

 i wanted to say a huge thank you to all the lovely ladies who helped me out and guest posted for me while i had my little bloggy holiday, it meant so much knowing that i didn't have to worry or think about my blog with spending time with my friend, i could just enjoy the time :) after spending a week away form my blog, facebook, twitter and all the other social media and websites i love, i feel great and really excited to start writing again. sometimes its nice to step back and have a break because when you come back everything is so fresh and so much more enjoyable :) i have a huge list of blog posts i want to do so what this space :D

so the start of a new month means a new style icon and this month i have been obsessed with gossip girl. i watched re-runs before the new and last series (shock shock horror horror, it just shouldn't end!!!) started and i just can't not love blake lively, whether as herself or her character serena van der woodsen. although personally i don't think i can pull off her bohemian look, i love it and it suits her so so much. but for me the two most noticeable things about her are that gorgeous blonde hair and her sky scraper legs. this girl was made for dresses, i love her in each and every one below. rocking the classic hand on the hip pose she shows off her amazing legs and just how many styles she suits; florals, sequins, stripes, draped and lace.





1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8

4 comments:

  1. I love Blake Lively. Sometimes her hair annoys me, but her style is amazing. ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blake has been a style icon of mine for years, I love her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following you from the hop and would love it if you followed me back :)

    Lyndsay @ theallmylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete