Tuesday, November 20, 2012

tea drinker and coffee lover

who would have thought that when i left england to live my american dream i would be returning more english lol. i am now officially a tea and coffee lover. i have always associated coffee with my dad because honestly i always see him with a cup in his hand but i could never stand the stuff. the same always went for tea, i loved going out to cute little tea shops and sampling the gorgeous cakes but hated having to ask if i could swap the tea for hot chocolate or juice.

but gone are those days as i can now say i love tea and coffee. this time last year i plucked up my courage and went into starbucks and ordered my first coffee, after some coaching from my host dad, a tall decaf gingerbread latte. one word yum! since then i have loved trying all the different flavours, hazelnut, pumpkin spice and so on :D and of course after coffee came tea, the traditional english drink. so i will be returning to the uk a little more english with my new found love of the hot stuff lol.




3 comments:

  1. I don't like coffee but I love tea!!! It's so comforting to have a hot cup before, during or after a long day ^^ Which type or flavour is your favourite? Mine are Lapsang Souchong and Earl Grey, so different yet so delicious hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am such an avid coffee and tea drinker! I drink 1-2 cups of coffee per day (yesterday I actually had 3!) and in the winter, I'll drink an additional cup of tea every night! It's so relaxing and down right tasty! Glad you came over to our side of the tea and coffee ;]

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi. i'm following the GFC blog hop. i would love for you to visit my blog and follow if you like it

    http://www.blackinkpaperie.blogspot.com

    thanks
    new follower bev

    ReplyDelete