Sunday, December 9, 2012

eos alice in wonderland

alice in wonderland was one of my favourite disney movies when i was growing up and what's not to love; magic potions that make you shrink and grow, tea parties with a mad hatter and animals and flowers that can talk. i actually had a mad hatters tea party for a birthday party one year with costumes :) so when i saw this limited edition set from eos i knew it was only a matter of time before it was mine.
image via
i love eos lipbalms anyway, i now have 6 floating around in various handbags and make up bags, they are super hydrating on my lips as they contain shea butter and vitamin e, have no nasties and are 95% organic and 100% natural. the seriously unique egg shape makes them so easy to find in my handbag and for this lovely set they have changed the grip to look like a mickey mouse head. 

the set has three amazing flavours all inspired by the movie and book. first up is my favourite of the bunch sweet vanilla nonsense, a creamy vanilla that isn't sickly or over powering. second watermelon wonderland, i love this one too the scent is strong but i like that you can smell it when it is applied to your lips. and finally blueberry potion, although not my favourite flavour i love the name, this one is a little sweet for my liking but what it does to my lips makes up for that :D are you addicted to these lipbalms as much as me?


9 comments:

  1. I would loooove to try the watermelon one!

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this but split up the colors between me and my stepdaughters. I am giving them watermelon and blueberry for Xmas and I kept the vanilla which I agree is very nice and isn't overpowering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so have to find this. Not only do I love eos lipbalm, but anything Disney related is top of my list. Where did you find them?

    http://ineversaiditwouldbeeasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this set! I'm addicted to Alice in Wonderland, too - hence my blog name :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to try an eos lipbalm. I keep walking past them in Boots (I think it's eos, either that or Balmi?) but I've not picked one up yet. I like that they're natural and the Alice in Wonderland set is adorable :) xx

    Almost Delightful

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard great things about this set! Hopefully I can get my hands on it soon!

    www.fashionsontop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been looking for this set forever! I can't wait to find it, all of the flavors sound lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want this set so much! I hope that I'll still manage to find it! :))

    XO,
    http://rosychicc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete